2. The modules made good use of photographs, videos and illustrations.
3. The modules were an appropriate length (i.e., not too long and not too short).
4. The modules were interactive and required me to think and respond to questions.
5. The modules contained the information I needed.
6. The modules would be useful for students or junior clinicians (i.e., neither too easy nor too hard).
7. I would recommend these modules to students and junior clinicians.
8. The modules represented people from a variety of different cultures and countries.
9. The modules presented information in many different ways.
10. The self assessments were helpful.
11. I have used the knowledge and skills I have learnt from the modules to.
12. Overall rating of the modules.
13. Would it be useful to provide educators with accompanying material to teach from (e.g., a curriculum, class plan or powerpoint presentations)? If so, provide details.
14. Was anything missing from the modules that should be added?
15. What do you think ISCoS should do next to progress this project?