- All website materials, study materials, including, but not limiting to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files, photographs, video clippings and any other material that appears therein are copyrights, owned, controlled or licensed to ISCoS and the selection and arrangement thereof stands copyrighted © 2012 in the favor of ISCoS.
Use and Reproduction of material
- Permission to quote large excerpts or to reprint should be obtained directly from the website administrator. However, the ISCOS, for its part, hereby, grants permission to quote reasonable excerpts and reprint figures and/or tables from its content with due acknowledgement of the sources and with the following copyright note in the specific syntax: “Copyright © of ISCoS 2012, www.elearnsci.org" strictly for educational purposes only and not for any commercial purposes.
- Website strictly for educational purposes - Individual teachers, students, researchers may print copies of materials contained herein strictly for use in teaching and research usage, provided that such copies are not sold or circulated for any other commercial purposes.
- Reproduction in a reprint collection, or for advertising or for promotional purposes or republication, or usage for any commercial purposes in any form and any version, requires express written permission from the ISCoS. Direct permission requests in writing may be sent to the website administrator.
- It is pertinent to note that the permission granted herein above terminates automatically in case of any breach of any terms or conditions stated herein.
- Users may not make systematic download of articles, any data or any other information from the website for mounting on local servers or for any other purpose whether commercial or not without the permission of ISCoS. This includes indiscriminate mass download or search results and the use of robots and net accelerators.
Limitation of liability / Disclaimer
- ISCoS, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental, pecuniary or other damages, special, exemplary, punitive damages arising out of or relating in any way to the website or website related services and/or content within the website.
- For documents and software available from this website, ISCoS does not assume any legal liability or responsibility and by the very use of this website, the users impliedly undertake to shoulder the said responsibility / liability on themselves.
- ISCoS does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services. The views and opinions of endorsers expressed on the www.elearnsci.org do not necessarily state or reflect those of ISCoS.