1. Adams MM, Ginis KAM, Hicks AL. The Spinal Cord Injury Spasticity Evaluation Tool: Development and Evaluation. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2007; 88: 1185-1192.
2. Ben M, Harvey L, Denis S, Glinsky J, Goehl G, Chee S. et al. Does 12 weeks of regular standing prevent loss of ankle mobility and bone mineral density in people with recent spinal cord injuries? Aust J Physiother 2005; 51: 251-256.
3. Diong J, Harvey LA, Kwah LK, Eyles J, Ling MJ, Ben M. et al. Incidence and predictors of contracture after spinal cord injury-a prospective cohort study. Spinal Cord 2012.
4. Eriks-Hoogland IE, de Groot S, Post MW, van der Woude LH. Passive shoulder range of motion impairment in spinal cord injury during and one year after rehabilitation. J Rehabil Med 2009; 41: 438-444.
5. Harvey L, Glinsky J, Katalinic O, Ben M. Contracture management for people with spinal cord injuries. NeuroRehabilitation 2011; 28: 17-20.
6. Harvey LA, Byak AJ, Ostrovskaya M, Glinsky J, Katte L, Herbert RD. Randomised trial of the effects of four weeks of daily stretch on extensibility of hamstring muscles in people with spinal cord injuries. Aust J Physiother 2003; 49: 176-181.
7. Harvey LA, Herbert RD. Muscle stretching for treatment and prevention of contracture in people with spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord 2002; 40: 1-9.
8. Harvey LA, Herbert RD, Glinsky J, Moseley AM, Bowden J. Effects of 6 months of regular passive movements on ankle joint mobility in people with spinal cord injury: A randomized controlled trial. Spinal Cord 2009; 47: 62-66.
9. Hsieh JTC, Wolfe DL, Connolly S, Townson AF, Curt A, Blackmer J. et al. Spasticty following spinal cord injury. In: Eng JJ, et al. (ed). Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Evidence: Vancouver 2006, pp 21.21-21.56.
10. Katalinic OM, Harvey LA, Herbert RD, Moseley AN, Lannin NA, Schurr K. Stretch for the treatment and prevention of contractures. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010; Issue 9. Art.No.: CD007455. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007455.pub2.
11. Lechner HE, Frotzler A, Eser P. Relationship between self- and clinically rated spasticity in spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2006; 87: 15-19.
12. Priebe MM, Goetz LL, Wuermser LA. Spasticity following spinal cord injury. In: Kirshblum S, Campagnolo DI, and DeLisa JA (ed). Spinal cord medicine. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins: Philadelphia 2002, pp 221-233.
13. Skold C. Spasticity in spinal cord injury: self- and clinically rated intrinsic fluctuations and intervention-induced changes. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2000; 81: 144-149.
14. Van Middendorp JJ, Hosman AJ, Donders ART, Pouw MH, Ditunno Jr JF, Curt A. et al. A clinical prediction rule for ambulation outcomes after traumatic spinal cord injury: A longitudinal cohort study. Lancet North Am Ed 2011; 377: 1004-1010.