1. Bergström AL, Samuelsson K. Evaluation of manual wheelchairs by individuals with spinal cord injuries. Dis Rehabil: Ass Tech 2006; 1: 175-182.
2. Bonaparte JP, Kirby RL, MacLeod DA. Proactive balance strategy while maintaining a stationary wheelie. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2001; 82: 475-479.
3. Demers L, Weiss-Lambrou R, Ska B. Item analysis of the Quebec User Evaluation of Satisfaction with Assistive Technology (QUEST). Assist Technol 2000; 12: 96-105.
4. EnableNSW and Lifetime Care and Support Authority. Guidelines for the prescription of a seated wheelchair or mobility scooter for people with traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury. 2011: Sydney.
5. Fliess-Douer O, Vanlandewijck YC, Manor G, LHV VDW. A systematic review of wheelchair skills tests for manual wheelchair users with a spinal cord injury: towards a standardized outcome measure. Clinical Rehabilitation 2007 Dec;21(12):1063-1074 2010; 24: 867-886.
6. Hastings JD, Fanucchi ER, Burns SP. Wheelchair configuration and postural alignment in persons with spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2003; 84: 528-534.
7. Janssen-Potten Y, Seelen H, Drukker J, Reulen J. Chair configuration and balance control in persons with spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2000; 81: 401-408.
8. Kilkens OJ, Post MW, Dallmeijer AJ, Seelen HA, van der Woude LH. Wheelchair skills tests: a systematic review. Clin Rehabil 2003; 17: 418-430.
9. Kilkens OJ, Post MW, van der Woude LH, Dallmeijer AJ, van den Heuvel WJ. The wheelchair circuit: reliability of a test to assess mobility in persons with spinal cord injuries. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2002; 83: 1783-1788.
10. Kirby RL, Lugar JA. Spotter strap for the prevention of wheelchair tipping. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1999; 80: 1354-1356.
11. Kirby RL, Smith C, Seaman R, Macleod DA, Parker K. The manual wheelchair wheelie: A review of our current understanding of an important motor skill. Dis Rehabil: Ass Tech 2006; 1: 119-127.
12. Kirby RL, Swuste J, Dupuis DJ, MacLeod DA, Monroe R. The wheelchair skills test: a pilot study of a new outcome measure. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2002; 83: 10-18.
13. Kreutz D. Manual wheelchairs: prescribing for function. Top Spinal Cord Inj Rehabil 1995; 1: 1-16.
14. Maurer C, Sprigle S. Effect of seat inclination on seated pressures of individuals with spinal cord injury. Phys Ther 2004; 84: 255-261.
15. Minkel J. Seating and mobility considerations for people with spinal cord injury. Phys Ther 2000; 80: 701-709.
16. Rose L, Ferguson-Pell M. Wheelchair provision for people with spinal cord injury. International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation 2002: 391 - 400
17. Samuelsson K, Tropp H, Nylander E, Gerdle N. The effect of rear-wheel position on seating ergonomics and mobility efficiency in wheelchair users with spinal cord injuries: A pilot study. J Rehabil Res Dev 2004; 41: 65-74.
18. Tomlinson J. Managing maneuverability and rear stability of adjustable manual wheelchairs: an update. Phys Ther 2000; 80: 904-911.