1. Bromley I. Tetraplegia and Paraplegia: a guide for physiotherapists. 6th ed. 2006, Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier.
2. Harvey L. Management of spinal cord injuries: a guide for physiotherapists. 2008, London: Elsevier.
3. Harvey L, Lin CM, Glinsky J, De Wolf A. The effectiveness of physical interventions for people with spinal cord injuries: a systematic review. Spinal Cord 2009; 47: 184-195.
4. Herrmann KH, Kirchberger I, Stucki G, Cieza A. The Comprehensive ICF core sets for spinal cord injury from the perspective of physical therapists: A worldwide validation study using the Delphi technique. Spinal Cord 2011; 49: 502-514.
5. Rauch A, Escorpizo R, Riddle DL, Eriks-Hoogland I, Stucki G, Cieza A. Using a case report of a patient with spinal cord injury to illustrate the application of the International classification of functioning, disability and health during multidisciplinary patient management. Phys Ther 2010; 90: 1039-1052.
6. Somers MF. Spinal cord injury: functional rehabilitation. 2nd ed. 2001, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
7. Taylor-Schroeder S, LaBarbera J, McDowell S, Zanca JM, Natales A, Mumma S. et al. Physical therapy treatment time during inpatient spinal cord injury rehabilitation. J Spinal Cord Med 2011; 34: 149-161.
8. Van Langeveld SA, Post MW, Van Asbeck FW, Ter Horst P, Leenders J, Postma K. et al. Contents of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and sports therapy sessions for patients with a spinal cord injury in three Dutch rehabilitation centres. Disabil Rehabil 2011; 33: 412-422.